Moroccan Rug-‘Beni Ourain’ Berber Rug.
This Moroccan Rug-Beni Ourain, one-of-a-kind, handmade Moroccan Berber rug comes with the famous diamond lozenges design and border. Made with thick, luxurious 100% real wool this modern day work of art will add a touch of luxury and decorative interest to any room.
Our Beni Ourain Rugs are hand picked to make sure we sell only the finest quality, most luxurious Moroccan rugs. Bought direct from the master rug makers of the atlas mountains where they are handmade using only natural materials of the finest quality. These master Berber artisans have passed down their skills through the generations and take immense pride in their work. Each rug is totally unique and one of a kind.
For hundreds of years Beni Ourain Tribal Rugs have been saved mainly for royalty and the very well off as they can take up to 6 months to make each Moroccan rug. They look stunning, are very durable and if well cared for can last for years and years
And because of their neutral colours they will match almost any decor and can also be used as wall hangings to create stunning tapestries. The Beni Ourain Moroccan Rug is an interior designers dream.
- 100% Authentic Beni Ourain
- Size – Large 220cm x 149cm
- Pile – Thick
- Diamond Lozenges Design with border
- Handmade in the Atlas Mountain of Morocco
- Because this Beni Ourain is made of natural material – woven by hand every rug is unique so please expect to find minor flaws/imperfections these are only characteristic of the materials and methods used and only add to the beauty and uniqueness of the product.
Please note: No pictures can do justice to this rugs true beauty, they have to be seen to be appreciated. Please email us if you would like the larger pics that can be zoomed in on.
Beni Ourain – full range